(204) 792 6228
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Relationship Building; Making Compliments Count
- Why Respect Needs to be a Discussion in Your Relationships
- Help Your Kids Become Aware of Their Supports and Increase Their Resiliency
- Encouraging Our Kids to Use Their Imagination Teaches Self-Discipline and Unleashes Creativity!
- Simplest Stress Reducing Tip EVER!
- Relationships: Five Do’s & Don’ts
- Self-Awareness; Recognizing the Seeds of Growth
- Standing in Your Power Interview on CJOB
- Lighten Up! Tips and Techniques to Help You Avoid Capsizing In Your Busy Life
- Sign-posts from the Universe
Tag Archives: learning
Anytime we learn something new there is a predictable cycle we will go through. This cycle starts with awkwardness which can immediately awaken feelings like self-doubt, fear, guilt or even our inner critic. When we are aware of how this … Continue reading